They Include Workshops On “Creativity in PR and Viral Marketing”, “How To Run a Brainstorm” and “Think Differently: How To Become More Creative”
Think Inc provides a range of creativity and PR courses in London, across the UK and beyond.
They include half-day and one-day workshops, as well as shorter, lunchtime or breakfast talks, on subjects including Creativity in PR and Viral Marketing; How To Run a Brainstorm; and Think Differently: How To Become More Creative.
They are mainly designed for the following audiences:
1. PR, marketing and advertising agencies, under constant pressure to produce more and better ideas – both to win clients and to keep them.
2. In-house PR, communications and marketing teams wanting to generate their own ideas instead of relying on agencies – whether to save money, take control or simply learn new skills.
3. Individual PR/marketing professionals and interested others.
As well as in-house creativity and PR courses, tailored to the needs of corporate clients, we also run occasional open or public creativity and PR courses in London, across the UK and beyond. These are open to both PR/marketing professionals and other interested individuals.
Want to know more or express an interest? Please email email@example.com
Think Inc’s Creativity and PR Courses And Workshops Include…
1. Cut Through The Clutter: How To Generate PR and Viral Marketing Ideas That Win Coverage, Buzz, Awareness (One Day or Half-Day Workshop)
Want to go viral? A good idea wins attention that money can’t buy; indeed, without one, it’s now hard to get attention at all.
But how do you generate ideas for stunts, creative PR and viral marketing that cut through the clutter and spread virally? What are the secrets of creative thinking and idea generation that help you do so? What makes something go viral at all?
This hands-on, practical and fun workshop provides the answers.
2. Think Differently: How To Become More Creative And Generate Better Ideas For Getting Noticed In A Noisy Market
The business world has never been tougher. Businesses, brands and others therefore need to think differently and learn to be more creative.
Creativity, in fact, is often the only way to get noticed – to achieve cut-through in a noisy market and get your message across … even, indeed, to your own staff. It’s the way to make your money go further and, as one expert put it, “one of the last remaining legal ways of gaining an unfair advantage over the competition”.
But how do you learn to think differently and to generate your own ideas for new, different and better ways of doing things?
This practical, lively, hands-on workshop, designed for PR/ communications/ marketing professionals and others who want to become more creative, helps you:
- Understand the four-stage thinking process that underlies creative thinking
- Generate the habits and conditions for creativity to happen
- Learn and use some simple “creativity hacks’ – practical techniques for coming up with more and better ideas; not every now and then but regularly and when you need them.
3. How To Run A Brainstorm – And How Not To (Half-day Workshop)
Just attended another useless brainstorm? Learn to run one that works.
A well-run brainstorm can be the best way to produce lots of great ideas in a short time – but a badly run one can be a shambles, wasting everyone’s time.
So, what makes a good brainstorm? What are the secrets of running one and the mistakes to avoid? This hands-on, practical workshop shows you the answers.
Want to know more about Think Inc’s creativity and PR courses in London or beyond? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7100 6777.
Teaching style: Learning By Doing
Our creativity and PR courses blend theory and practice, with an emphasis on hands-on, practical exercises, giving the chance to learn from doing and to get feedback from both the tutor and fellow class-mates.
Lead Trainer On Our Creativity And PR Courses
Peter Freedman is the Director of Thinking of Think Inc.
He has over 15 years experience working for clients ranging from Craigslist and Apple to Marks & Spencer, Badoo.com, Lulu.com, VisitScotland, Kellogg’s, British Gas, Walt Disney, The Football Association and UNICEF.
He has delivered training and talks on creative thinking and creativity in PR in the UK and abroad – to everyone from British Gas, the BBC and the Royal Academy to tech start-ups and PR agencies.
Before founding Think Inc, he was journalist, who wrote widely for national media, edited magazines and reported for BBC TV.
Want a fuller example of our creativity and PR courses?
Well, here’s one…
- Cut Through The Clutter: How To Create Great PR And Viral Marketing Ideas That Win Coverage, Buzz, Awareness
Also known as…
- Creativity In PR: How to Create PR ideas
A good idea wins attention that money can’t buy; without such ideas, it’s now hard to get attention at all.
But how do you create PR and marketing ideas that cut through the clutter and spread virally? What are the secrets of creative thinking required? What makes a story go viral?
This hands-on, practical and fun workshop explains.
The precise contents of this course – as of all our creativity and PR courses for corporate clients – will depend on discussion with the client. We normally start by outlining what’s possible and then tailor the course to each client’s specific preferences and needs. We can, for example, tackle real cases, problems and challenges that our client is currently handling.
Who should attend?
A typical client might be either a…
- A PR or marketing agency wanting to improve its creativity and get better at generating creative but deliverable PR ideas that really stand out, OR
- An in-house PR or communications team wanting to learn how to come up with its own ideas rather than always relying on agencies.
The course, however, is also suitable for any PR or marketing professional who wants to come up with ideas that cut through the clutter, spread virally and so help their client or brand stand out from the crowd at a cost-effective price.
Course Content: What will it cover? What will I learn?
All our creativity and PR courses for corporate and agency clients are, as mentioned, tailored to the needs of each client and normally include references to real campaigns, problems and/or clients that they’re working on.
Having said that, however, the following list gives a pretty good idea of the sort of areas that this course tends to cover.
- How to create PR and marketing ideas that cut through the clutter and spread virally
- The four-stage thinking process that underlies creative thinking
- How to run a brainstorm – and when NOT to
- How to generate LOTS of ideas
- How and when to think in groups; in pairs; alone
- How to harness your subconscious to create ideas
- The value of both creativity and craft; inspiration and graft
- Why ideas need to be “hugely simple”
- How to get global buzz/attention – without leaving your desk
- What gets attention… and why
- What people share online – and why
- What makes a story go viral
- How to evaluate and pick the best ideas: three key ways
Six techniques for generating ideas
The first step is to identify the clichés, conventions and stereotypes of your subject – the next is to manipulate and subvert them in fun but relevant and deliverable ways.
First you identify the clichés, conventions and stereotypes of the subject in question – then you manipulate and subvert them. The course oultines six techniques for doing so.
Seven creativity hacks – or secrets for unlocking ideas
- Changing your routine
- Sleeping and napping
- Carrying a notebook (and the benefits of handwriting)
- Having a laugh
- The colours blue and green.
Length: Ideally, one day. But we can also deliver a shorter version lasting half a day.
Want to know more about Think Inc’s creativity and PR courses in London and beyond? Please call 020 7100 6777 or email email@example.com